NOTE: This phone has a specific Tadiran Manufacturer Chipset. We also sell the same model without the Tadiran chipset.
The Tadiran T40G is a feature-rich SIP phone that enhances daily interoperability and unifies communications for busy managers. Designed with a revolutionary new appearance, it supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease-of-use in mind. The Tadiran T40G is also built with the Gigabit Ethernet for rapidly facilitating call handling, and its programmable keys help boast extensive productivity-enhancing features, like BLF, SCA, call transfer, etc. This unit contains a specific Tadiran chip set.
- Revolutionarily new design
- HD voice
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 2.3″ 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- Paper label free design
- PoE support
- Headset, EHS support
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Support of Aeonix automatic provisioning mechanism
- Multi Language Support
- Extended SIP Functionality (ESF) provided by Aeonix